Welcome to forum Join us by registering now!
  • Login:
Ads
Dear user, please do not block ads, they help to maintain website.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 1.94 Average
App for Windows Phone and feature idea
January-09-2016, 14:40 (This post was last modified: January-09-2016 14:41 by keukenrol.)
App for Windows Phone and feature idea
Hi Polaroid,

First of all, I would like to ask if it is possible to make the Polaroid Cube+ app available for windows phone. More and more people are buying one, but are unable (like me) to access the settings of the cam (because the polaroidcube.exe is not working -> polaroidcube.exe stopped working).

I would also suggest to add a feature in the app that shows the EXACT battery percentage of the camera, now it is quite difficult to know when the cam will need another charging session.

Thanks for making a tiny and nice cam!

Keukenrol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
January-09-2016, 19:10
RE: App for Windows Phone and feature idea
(January-09-2016 14:40)keukenrol Wrote:  Hi Polaroid,

First of all, I would like to ask if it is possible to make the Polaroid Cube+ app available for windows phone. More and more people are buying one, but are unable (like me) to access the settings of the cam (because the polaroidcube.exe is not working -> polaroidcube.exe stopped working).

I would also suggest to add a feature in the app that shows the EXACT battery percentage of the camera, now it is quite difficult to know when the cam will need another charging session.

Thanks for making a tiny and nice cam!

Keukenrol

Look through this site, Google, and YouTube. I believe there are some that have found a way to do what you want with Window phones.

As far as ideas for Polaroid, look on their website and find out where to send new ideas - i. e. the Management team, etc. When they're busy, they can be a bit rude, but otherwise, I have found them to be most gracious.
January-10-2016, 16:10
RE: App for Windows Phone and feature idea
As far as I have found android apps can only be installed on Windows Phone 10, and I have 8.1 . Anyway, thanks for the tip and the answer! I will certainly mail the Polaroid team, as there is a little room for improvements Smile

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

All rights reserved. Do not copy our content without permission.
We are not responsible for a content published by users.

To contact us by mail use: 4023 Kennett Pike 52943 | Wilmington | DE | 19807