Welcome to forum Join us by registering now!
  • Login:
Ads
Dear user, please do not block ads, they help to maintain website.

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Votes - 2.84 Average
Charging (everything)
December-30-2014, 03:18
Charging (everything)
I want specific answers to all these questions please. I have used other forms and they are not specific enough to what I need to know. First off, when charging how long should it take in minutes please. Second as soon as you plug in the device on a low battery do you leave your camera on or do you turn it off? By this I mean as soon as you plug in your camera, the camera automatically turns on and has a green light. Do you just leave the camera on as it is charging, or should you turn off? Also if the answer is to leave it on what which lights mean what? If you have a greenlight what does that mean because although I know the camera is not fully charged it has a green light. Thank you. Also, why does the waterproof case scratch so easily.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
January-02-2015, 09:11
RE: Charging (everything)
i never timed the charging time on it.. so cant help you with that.
further if you connect the cube in a computer the led turns orange when charging and green when fully charged. But when you plug it in a wall adapter it just turns on with the green light. But it doesnt show when it is fully charged. I always leave the cube on when charging with a wall adapter.

And maybe because it is a plastic case, and plastic scratches easy....? But i don't know, don't have the waterproof case yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies Views: Last Post
  Polaroid Cube + Not powering on or charging (Brand new) jflipabreu 1 1,983 July-11-2016 19:22
Last Post: darenberg
  Three beeps , a light but no charging it seems gdcox 4 4,618 March-05-2015 06:06
Last Post: gdcox
  Charging question photoguy 3 8,911 January-08-2015 18:14
Last Post: Dansen710
  Charging madlen 1 2,150 October-26-2014 05:57
Last Post: Guest

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

All rights reserved. Do not copy our content without permission.
We are not responsible for a content published by users.

To contact us by mail use: 4023 Kennett Pike 52943 | Wilmington | DE | 19807