Welcome to forum Join us by registering now!
  • Login:
Ads
Dear user, please do not block ads, they help to maintain website.

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Votes - 2.71 Average
New Firmware for POLCP to be Released
November-29-2015, 08:20 (This post was last modified: December-08-2015 16:11 by fishycomics.)
New Firmware for POLCP to be Released
Spoken with and in touch. Polaroid will be coming out soon in weeks, a new release to correct the issue the Cube+ has.

not promoting just talking

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
December-03-2015, 15:16
RE: New Firmware for POLCP to be Released
New firmware already published with update mobile app. After update and connect cam - You see request for update camera.
December-03-2015, 19:39
Well the silly rabbit, is up to their tricks I guess.

I contacted them, and they'll say. one division did not speak to the other
December-06-2015, 12:11
I was informed Polaroid was not aware of the Firmware update LMEAO. the C.S> person that is if I was priority I be taken care off but quite understandable, they will make my cam magically new and to me before I get going
December-08-2015, 11:53 (This post was last modified: December-08-2015 15:49 by Rybaczewski.)
Called Polaroid today - told to update my iPad app and I will be promoted to a "fix". Gonna try in a bit.
December-08-2015, 15:51
(December-08-2015 11:53)Rybaczewski Wrote:  Called Polaroid today - told to update my iPad app and I will be promoted to a "fix". Gonna try in a bit.

No "fix" using an iPad.

Downloaded "updated" app on android - did not make much difference. Gonna send camera back to Amazon.
December-08-2015, 15:57
(December-08-2015 15:51)Rybaczewski Wrote:  
(December-08-2015 11:53)Rybaczewski Wrote:  Called Polaroid today - told to update my iPad app and I will be promoted to a "fix". Gonna try in a bit.

No "fix" using an iPad.

Downloaded "updated" app on android - did not make much difference. Gonna send camera back to Amazon.

I am sorry to hear that. I do not have a test sample at all to compare to. I do have a clip but not a B4 to an after.
If this is going to be the case with failure. oh I am in for a shocker?

I will find out in less than 24 hours. OUCH
December-10-2015, 07:36
Again Dec 9th 2015. A ghost town here at times, or many users just enjoying their cam, troublef ree, the Cube +. or no one bought it.

My Pkg is in town. H A P P Y Song I will be getting that unboxing done fast. Getting as many sample Clips quickly as possible. And then getting a fw update shown. as best as Ican. and repeating the same test clips, and do my Full Review, this will not happen in a minutes time. likehere. if its important to you, you be here posting! sharing wanting, not making it a ghost town
December-10-2015, 17:37
I got a reply from Polaroid today....

Glenn
Glenn (Customer Support)
Dec 10, 13:57

Hello,

Thanks for contacting customer support. We have recently released a firmware update for the Cube+ that has improved the audio quality in the units affected by this issue, I believe this is the firmware you have recently installed. We are currently working on an additional firmware update to further refine these improvements. Some units may still be affected by the audio issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Glenn

So, are there more "fixes" coming in the future?
December-11-2015, 06:59
1. I can not locate the firmware at all at Polaroidcube.com

2. I am not happy.

I do not want to say anything badat this time that may affect my Review. coming up wait-n- see.

Feedback is important FW adjusting DB will not fix a hardware issue. it masks it.
December-11-2015, 08:46
(December-11-2015 06:59)fishycomics Wrote:  1. I can not locate the firmware at all at Polaroidcube.com

2. I am not happy.

I do not want to say anything badat this time that may affect my Review. coming up wait-n- see.

Feedback is important FW adjusting DB will not fix a hardware issue. it masks it.

SUPPOSEDLY, the firmware downloads when you re-install the app - only on an android device as the Apple one is not ready yet.

- just repeating phone conversation with Polaroid.
December-11-2015, 09:53
(December-11-2015 08:46)Rybaczewski Wrote:  
(December-11-2015 06:59)fishycomics Wrote:  1. I can not locate the firmware at all at Polaroidcube.com

2. I am not happy.

SUPPOSEDLY, the firmware downloads when you re-install the app - only on an android device as the Apple one is not ready yet.

Thank you. More the reason not ready Lo lgoing to add that to the review as I amd oingit
December-11-2015, 10:07
(December-11-2015 09:53)fishycomics Wrote:  
(December-11-2015 08:46)Rybaczewski Wrote:  

2. I am not happy.

Thank you. More the reason not ready Lo lgoing to add that to the review as I amd oingit

I know it's not your fault, but I do not understand some of your computer linguistics. Maybe you could explain it for me? Thank you.
December-11-2015, 10:35
I do not mind at all. but what would you like me to explain?
December-11-2015, 10:40
(December-11-2015 10:35)fishycomics Wrote:  I do not mind at all. but what would you like me to explain?

"as I and oingit"
December-11-2015, 11:08 (This post was last modified: December-11-2015 11:34 by fishycomics.)
(December-11-2015 10:40)Rybaczewski Wrote:  
(December-11-2015 10:35)fishycomics Wrote:  I do not mind at all. but what would you like me to explain?

"as I and oingit"

Again what would you like me to explain, ask the question?

Shot in the dark again here anyone have a Link to actually the Puter firmware on polaroidcube.com was up there no longer able t ofind
December-11-2015, 15:26
(December-11-2015 11:08)fishycomics Wrote:  
(December-11-2015 10:40)Rybaczewski Wrote:  

"as I and oingit"

Again what would you like me to explain, ask the question?

Shot in the dark again here anyone have a Link to actually the Puter firmware on polaroidcube.com was up there no longer able t ofind

My 1st Cube+ got the firmware by deleting the Cube+ app from AN ANDROID device (no "fic" for iPad yet) and then re-installing the app. The camera connected to the android device and downloaded the firmware. However - I do remember seeing a link to the firmware you're seeking - and now, it's nowhere to be found (at least by me!)
December-11-2015, 23:36
well by the time Polaroid responds back wit hthe RMA I won't be bothering anymore. EPICfail. have no idea why the cam acted the way it did tonight with the updated fw
December-12-2015, 13:37
1980's Song just keep hearing in my head Lol.

Like a Daisy pedal.

IOS App tried another one that said GET.failure.so I gave up trying to figure out MUFFLED sound. its a weekend closed. no wonder why I did not get a answer but on a Friday I should have Lol

I hear it works and don't work $150. 00I get a session
December-14-2015, 20:09
I am returning my Cube Plus - there is the noise of a motor running when you play the videos, and I have installed all the updates there are.

I ordered a regular Cube which should be here by Christmas. I'll keep you posted.
December-20-2015, 13:39
(December-14-2015 20:09)Rybaczewski Wrote:  I am returning my Cube Plus - there is the noise of a motor running when you play the videos, and I have installed all the updates there are.

I ordered a regular Cube which should be here by Christmas. I'll keep you posted.

Smart Choice, you will be happy with it, for sure! I as well returning, it's packed and ready to head back. Moved forward. will be here to continue forward as well.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

All rights reserved. Do not copy our content without permission.
We are not responsible for a content published by users.

To contact us by mail use: 4023 Kennett Pike 52943 | Wilmington | DE | 19807