Welcome to forum Join us by registering now!
  • Login:
Ads
Dear user, please do not block ads, they help to maintain website.

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Votes - 2.38 Average
POlaroidCube + life creations Full review
December-13-2015, 06:44 (This post was last modified: December-13-2015 06:46 by fishycomics.)
POlaroidCube + life creations Full review

If onei is interested check this clip out, will determine your decision, enjoy? a lot Isaid, about it in the most positive way imaginable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
December-13-2015, 13:00
RE: POlaroidCube + life creations Full review
(December-13-2015 06:44)fishycomics Wrote:  

If onei is interested check this clip out, will determine your decision, enjoy? a lot Isaid, about it in the most positive way imaginable.

Great video!
December-29-2015, 14:32
Update:

POLCP went back taken the refund, and have moved on from the Polaroid Cube +, still an owner of the Cube POLC3. I feel that the camera was not for my personal needs, that the Gopro Hero 4 Session was the better camera.

I personally see what fits your needs andcheck out the clips on the market and see if it is wort hthe investment

FISH
December-29-2015, 14:49
(December-29-2015 14:32)fishycomics Wrote:  Update:

POLCP went back taken the refund, and have moved on from the Polaroid Cube +, still an owner of the Cube POLC3. I feel that the camera was not for my personal needs, that the Gopro Hero 4 Session was the better camera.

I personally see what fits your needs andcheck out the clips on the market and see if it is wort hthe investment

FISH

I got an original blue Cube and I'm loving it - so is all of the family, including my son who was dead-set on me getting a GoPro Session 4. All is well!
December-31-2015, 02:20
(December-29-2015 14:49)Rybaczewski Wrote:  

FISH

I got an original blue Cube and I'm loving it - so is all of the family, including my son who was dead-set on me getting a GoPro Session 4. All is well!

HOLD THE PRESSES - I am returning the Cube, as the button is giving me problems. Gonna try a replacement.
December-31-2015, 16:09
(December-31-2015 02:20)Rybaczewski Wrote:  
(December-29-2015 14:49)Rybaczewski Wrote:  

FISH

HOLD THE PRESSES - I am returning the Cube, as the button is giving me problems. Gonna try a replacement.

I return it, go get a Session be done with it. trust me , thank me.
January-09-2016, 04:41
I thought I'd try another Cube Plus. Amazon would take it back at no charge, as would they my original Cube. It arrived today and I did a comparison of audio, video, and stills. The Cube Plus had better color, was clearer, and there was NO PROBLEM with the audio. In fact, when I connected it to the wi-fy, there was no download for audio correction. It actually worked like it should and my top on/off/etc. button works fine. By the way, I got a blue one - if that matters.

All is well for the time being.
January-09-2016, 07:27
RE: PolaroidCube + life creations Full review
(January-09-2016 04:41)Rybaczewski Wrote:  I thought I'd try another Cube Plus. Amazon would take it back at no charge, as would they my original Cube. It arrived today and I did a comparison of audio, video, and stills. The Cube Plus had better color, was clearer, and there was NO PROBLEM with the audio. In fact, when I connected it to the wi-fy, there was no download for audio correction. It actually worked like it should and my top on/off/etc. button works fine. By the way, I got a blue one - if that matters.

Congrads I still won't be buying one not loving a double tap press for record. or the complications of old container and suffering codec. I feel the problem with the mic or sound was the actual opening not punched out at all. that would have been my option to fix the POLCP

good luck hope you enjoy it.. Did you get the pendant,wp case and 8gb card? o just the cube Plus only
January-09-2016, 07:55
(January-09-2016 07:27)fishycomics Wrote:  
(January-09-2016 04:41)Rybaczewski Wrote:  I thought I'd try another Cube Plus. Amazon would take it back at no charge, as would they my original Cube. It arrived today and I did a comparison of audio, video, and stills. The Cube Plus had better color, was clearer, and there was NO PROBLEM with the audio. In fact, when I connected it to the wi-fy, there was no download for audio correction. It actually worked like it should and my top on/off/etc. button works fine. By the way, I got a blue one - if that matters.

Congrads I still won't be buying one not loving a double tap press for record. or the complications of old container and suffering codec. I feel the problem with the mic or sound was the actual opening not punched out at all. that would have been my option to fix the POLCP

good luck hope you enjoy it.. Did you get the pendant,wp case and 8gb card? o just the cube Plus only

It was all there.
January-09-2016, 16:38
(January-09-2016 07:55)Rybaczewski Wrote:  
(January-09-2016 07:27)fishycomics Wrote:  

It was all there.

WOW not sure how Polaroid is doing that limited and still offering the extras lol good for you

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies Views: Last Post
Tongue PolaroidCube Night time driving fishycomics 0 1,222 October-26-2015 14:28
Last Post: fishycomics

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

All rights reserved. Do not copy our content without permission.
We are not responsible for a content published by users.

To contact us by mail use: 4023 Kennett Pike 52943 | Wilmington | DE | 19807