Welcome to forum Join us by registering now!
  • Login:
Ads
Dear user, please do not block ads, they help to maintain website.

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Votes - 2.69 Average
Polaroid Cube
March-09-2015, 10:05
Polaroid Cube
Why can't anyone just admit the Polaroid Cube is a big mistake. I have had two, the first replaced by another. The first purchase was December 12, 2014, a Christmas gift. Today is March 9, 2015. I have never seen a green light on the Cube. I have never recorded a foot of video. I have now lost the receipt and cannot get an exchange or a refund. The Polaroid Cube was made for one purpose: to throw away a hundred dollars, to frustrate and sabotage any viedo use and to put under the heel of one's foot and crush it. I don't enjoy throwing away a hundred dollars. Why won't anyone admit the Poarod Cube is a piece of shit?
One more thing. To be able to even write this email, it took an hour to register and do all the dumb stuff necessary to address the issue of this little dumb Cube box. Thread? What does that mean. Poll?...with 10 different choices. What does that mean? It is obvious Polaroid does not want to deal with the malfunction of their little toy. Nor do they want anyone else to be able to deal with it. Polaroid is as backward and antiquated as their old snapshot cameras. This email cannot even be sent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies Views: Last Post
  Is Polaroid working on a new Cube yet? ChopperCharles 0 69 June-08-2017 14:31
Last Post: ChopperCharles
Video 30+ hour Polaroid cube timelapse for anyone who wants to see it augjps 3 2,497 July-16-2016 16:15
Last Post: augjps
Information SD Card, Polaroid Cube + Davidemolito 0 529 July-14-2016 15:06
Last Post: Davidemolito
  Polaroid Cube videos at night rocky 3 7,904 March-30-2016 23:57
Last Post: jdeisenberg
  What is the hardware architecture of Polaroid Cube? KenLee 0 2,033 February-22-2016 01:12
Last Post: KenLee

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

All rights reserved. Do not copy our content without permission.
We are not responsible for a content published by users.

To contact us by mail use: 4023 Kennett Pike 52943 | Wilmington | DE | 19807