Welcome to forum Join us by registering now!
  • Login:
Ads
Dear user, please do not block ads, they help to maintain website.

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Votes - 2.5 Average
Request for download of software!
December-30-2014, 08:27
Heart Request for download of software!
If someone could post the software / required files that the cube typically automatically sets up for you I would be VERY grateful.

I am doing an art project that requires a photo a day.. Missed my first in 3 months.

I switched out cards and now it simply continues to ask me to format when I plug it in, I will and it gains me access to the card but it's not setting up the driver/software for me. Even with the previous card that worked fine before. Nodda!

I realize this may not fix my issue but it wouldn't hurt to have posted online either way for people. I'd love to tinker with it, I need to try everything possible as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
My family would truly be in your dept.
Much love.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
December-30-2014, 10:01
RE: Request for download of software!
(December-30-2014 08:27)ShortwaveTech Wrote:  If someone could post the software / required files that the cube typically automatically sets up for you I would be VERY grateful.

I am doing an art project that requires a photo a day.. Missed my first in 3 months.

I switched out cards and now it simply continues to ask me to format when I plug it in, I will and it gains me access to the card but it's not setting up the driver/software for me. Even with the previous card that worked fine before. Nodda!

I realize this may not fix my issue but it wouldn't hurt to have posted online either way for people. I'd love to tinker with it, I need to try everything possible as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
My family would truly be in your dept.
Much love.

I am still trying to find a fix for that. I "stupidly" formatted the card with it still in the cube. I did backup the software to my desktop and thought I would drag and drop it back in, but to no avail.
January-02-2015, 10:14 (This post was last modified: January-02-2015 11:03 by jaxoezy.)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcbhsqa1ifk7gx...e.exe?dl=0

this is the standard .exe file that polaroid did send to me.
goodluck
January-21-2015, 22:00
What type did you format it to? Try formatting the card to FAT32(default), this solved my problem similar to yours.
July-05-2016, 23:08
Problem: In search of lost files ( PolaroidCube.app.zip )
Hello,
It's been barely a year since I received the " Polaroid cube" for my birthday. But I have a big problem is that a member of my family ( not on purpose ) goofed by deleting files ( application ... ) . So I can not take anything in picture / video.
This is why I ask for help for a generous person who could send me the files or perhaps a link too. Those would be really nice of you , and thank you for your reply Smile .

Postscript: I am on Mac but I 'm not sure it changes something. Thank you.[/font]
[/align]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies Views: Last Post
  Software PolaroidCube.exe not working melbersen 28 39,663 February-12-2017 14:38
Last Post: tonynguyen1589
  Video Won't Download skuchs 0 1,121 January-15-2016 20:31
Last Post: skuchs
  Software updates? mchernis 0 2,611 February-10-2015 09:36
Last Post: mchernis
  access the software without micro sd madlen 1 2,288 October-29-2014 05:39
Last Post: Guest

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

All rights reserved. Do not copy our content without permission.
We are not responsible for a content published by users.

To contact us by mail use: 4023 Kennett Pike 52943 | Wilmington | DE | 19807