Welcome to forum Join us by registering now!
  • Login:
Ads
Dear user, please do not block ads, they help to maintain website.

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Votes - 2.65 Average
Steady blinking Orange light when turned on.
April-12-2015, 19:52
Steady blinking Orange light when turned on.
Hey guys,

So i've been using my Cube for a while now with no issues at all. Just recently, every time I turn on my Cube, the light turns green for a second and then steadily blinks orange. While it is blinking orange, I can not take a picture with one button press or record video with two. I've plugged the cube into my computer and have taken all files off of the SD card and still the same issue. Also i've had it plugged into an outlet and my computer to charge for a decent amount of time, and it will still blink orange when turned. When its plugged in to the outlet or my computer, it will stay green. To my knowledge, the orange light either means that the memory is close to being full, or that the battery is very low.

Not sure whats going on here, and at the moment, my cube is not working. Just want to know whats up.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies Views: Last Post
  Orange light not turning on nm12345 0 1,019 November-20-2016 17:17
Last Post: nm12345
  camera blinking orange and red pbevilaqua 1 1,949 May-10-2016 19:48
Last Post: pbevilaqua
  Red light and long steady beep - won't take photo Digzmania 0 2,158 June-24-2015 01:24
Last Post: Digzmania
  cube led turns steady Orange when turned on Guest 21 21,982 March-27-2015 23:03
Last Post: sma
  Three beeps , a light but no charging it seems gdcox 4 4,637 March-05-2015 06:06
Last Post: gdcox

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

All rights reserved. Do not copy our content without permission.
We are not responsible for a content published by users.

To contact us by mail use: 4023 Kennett Pike 52943 | Wilmington | DE | 19807