Welcome to forum Join us by registering now!
  • Login:
Ads
Dear user, please do not block ads, they help to maintain website.

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Votes - 2.48 Average
Three beeps , a light but no charging it seems
February-22-2015, 10:37
Three beeps , a light but no charging it seems
Please help. When I try to charge via my lap top, a light comes and there are three beeps. Say an hour later and nothing has changed and the camera will not response. I am mystified.

PS Polaroid, 10% of men are red green blind
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
March-01-2015, 00:52
RE: Three beeps , a light but no charging it seems
Same issue here. It worked fine for two month.
When plugged into the charger - three beeps, light turns green, and after that the cube will not take pictures or video or turn on/off. Basically it looks like the button is simply not working.

Did you get your issue resolved?
March-01-2015, 09:11 (This post was last modified: March-01-2015 09:12 by gdcox.)
(March-01-2015 00:52)alexmak Wrote:  Same issue here. It worked fine for two month.
When plugged into the charger - three beeps, light turns green, and after that the cube will not take pictures or video or turn on/off. Basically it looks like the button is simply not working.

Did you get your issue resolved?

No. So direct complaint to Polaroid as they sent it to me direct.
Who supplied yours?
March-03-2015, 23:57
I bought my from Amazon.
I managed to contact Polaroid customer service via email and received the following reply. But unfortunately reformatting the SD card did not work. I even tried a different SD card - still no result. I will try to exchange the cube.

--------------------

cspolaroid@camarketing.com

Hello,
and thanks for contacting a Polaroid Authorized Service Provider!

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Generally, this issue is linked to a format error on the microSD card.

I would suggest that you re-format the microSD card, (outside of the camera), and then once it is clear, re-insert it in the camera to test out the usage.
Formatting will erase all data, however, so make sure the files are backed-up.
March-05-2015, 06:06 (This post was last modified: March-05-2015 06:07 by gdcox.)
(March-03-2015 23:57)alexmak Wrote:  I bought my from Amazon.
I managed to contact Polaroid customer service via email and received the following reply. But unfortunately reformatting the SD card did not work. I even tried a different SD card - still no result. I will try to exchange the cube.

--------------------

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Generally, this issue is linked to a format error on the microSD card.

I would suggest that you re-format the microSD card, (outside of the camera), and then once it is clear, re-insert it in the camera to test out the usage.

(March-03-2015 23:57)alexmak Wrote:  I bought my from Amazon.

--------------------

Hello,

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies Views: Last Post
  Orange light not turning on nm12345 0 1,018 November-20-2016 17:17
Last Post: nm12345
  Polaroid Cube + Not powering on or charging (Brand new) jflipabreu 1 1,989 July-11-2016 19:22
Last Post: darenberg
  Red light and long steady beep - won't take photo Digzmania 0 2,155 June-24-2015 01:24
Last Post: Digzmania
  Steady blinking Orange light when turned on. mvg5279 0 3,253 April-12-2015 19:52
Last Post: mvg5279
  Orange blinking light and can't find on computer person 2 5,773 February-09-2015 15:48
Last Post: fangrex

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

All rights reserved. Do not copy our content without permission.
We are not responsible for a content published by users.

To contact us by mail use: 4023 Kennett Pike 52943 | Wilmington | DE | 19807