Welcome to forum Join us by registering now!
  • Login:
Ads
Dear user, please do not block ads, they help to maintain website.

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Votes - 2.66 Average
sd card
January-03-2015, 03:52
sd card
reading the other posts, doesn't seem like anyone or the company has pin pointed why there are issues with the sd cards. i have tried 2 different brands ( sandisk ultra 32g and a samsung evo 64g that i formated into 32g for testing and it worked) the 32g has yet to work.

i have formatted it every which way(windows and a android tablet)

when the card is in or not in, all i get is a solid orange light.

i have tried putting the card in when it was off and turning it on. and putting it in when it was on. the light would blink once then go solid again

i only had it working once since i got the thing. it small enough that i would like it to work but it is quickly become a return.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
January-03-2015, 15:14
RE: sd card
The work around that I did was stick in the micro sd card into the adapter, and use that to upload the videos that I take. I know it's a couple of more steps, but it's a way to get videos out there.

I was hoping to use it more with my band to put together small clips, so this is probably how I"ll go about it until I hear that the usb cord issue has been resolved.
January-04-2015, 18:54
RE: sd card
(January-03-2015 15:14)sajamie81 Wrote:  The work around that I did was stick in the micro sd card into the adapter, and use that to upload the videos that I take. I know it's a couple of more steps, but it's a way to get videos out there.

I was hoping to use it more with my band to put together small clips, so this is probably how I"ll go about it until I hear that the usb cord issue has been resolved.

i had a bum one. exchanged it and everything is working as simply as it should be. the 3 different cards all work even one that isn't class 10

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies Views: Last Post
  i am using a 64gb card dwreck621 3 4,198 August-10-2016 15:09
Last Post: kaza
  SD card doesn't seem to "click" in or give me any indication that it's in. Annoyed 0 821 June-04-2016 05:17
Last Post: Annoyed
  SD card error mirr 3 4,440 January-21-2015 21:58
Last Post: oldleaf
  Micro SD/Memory card stuck in camera maria 4 6,475 December-29-2014 22:53
Last Post: jbjiii
  Card stuck in camera!! maria 0 1,889 December-25-2014 17:30
Last Post: maria

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

All rights reserved. Do not copy our content without permission.
We are not responsible for a content published by users.

To contact us by mail use: 4023 Kennett Pike 52943 | Wilmington | DE | 19807