Welcome to forum Join us by registering now!
  • Login:
Ads
Dear user, please do not block ads, they help to maintain website.

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Votes - 2.75 Average
taking photos without wi-fi?
November-28-2015, 12:05
taking photos without wi-fi?
Might seem stupid (just got the cube+), but can I just take photos with the cube without being connected to wi-fi, then download them later? If so, how? I tried using the multifunction button, pressing once like the instructions say to do, but no lights blink (the green one stays on) and nothing comes on when I do connect it to the computer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
November-29-2015, 08:26
RE: taking photos without wi-fi?
are you pressing it for more than a 3 second count. after it is fully on.
November-29-2015, 13:16
(November-29-2015 08:26)fishycomics Wrote:  are you pressing it for more than a 3 second count. after it is fully on.

I finally figured out that I have to press it for a particular amount of time, then the light blinks red and then a photo is taken. There is a lag time, though, between pressing the button and the red light coming on. So, I'm learning.
Thanks.
November-29-2015, 15:37
(November-29-2015 13:16)mapwriter Wrote:  
(November-29-2015 08:26)fishycomics Wrote:  are you pressing it for more than a 3 second count. after it is fully on.

I finally figured out that I have to press it for a particular amount of time, then the light blinks red and then a photo is taken. There is a lag time, though, between pressing the button and the red light coming on. So, I'm learning.
Thanks.

when I turn it on/off like you said LAG

the photo just hold it, and do not shake the cam at all.

it is a poorly designed cam with the led on top makes it a lot harder to tell if you did it right? you (if the bep is on)can listen to the solid beep, I keep it low, to tell if it took the pic
November-29-2015, 15:46
(November-29-2015 15:37)fishycomics Wrote:  
(November-29-2015 13:16)mapwriter Wrote:  

Thanks.

when I turn it on/off like you said LAG

the photo just hold it, and do not shake the cam at all.

it is a poorly designed cam with the led on top makes it a lot harder to tell if you did it right? you (if the bep is on)can listen to the solid beep, I keep it low, to tell if it took the pic

Thanks!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies Views: Last Post
  I want Cube+ Time Lapse photos NOT a video file !? photojgr 0 188 April-27-2017 10:48
Last Post: photojgr
  Will take photos but only records video for 3-5 seconds theapiarist 1 2,167 December-23-2015 05:41
Last Post: biancagg

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

All rights reserved. Do not copy our content without permission.
We are not responsible for a content published by users.

To contact us by mail use: 4023 Kennett Pike 52943 | Wilmington | DE | 19807